Some Sizes will ship within 5 - 10 business days.
UGLYBROS® BRAND JOGGER-K2 FEATURES
- Abrasion resistant liner
- Classic Jogger Silhouette
- Side cargo pockets and back welt pocket with button
- Stretch twill cotton shell for additional comfort
- Elastic accordion panels on knees
- Preshrunk / Slim fit
- Elastic band and drawstring closure at waist
- Elastic band around the waist may flex up to 3 inches when fully stretched out
- Stick with normal pants size (recommended)
- POWERTECTOR® knee & hip protectors SOLD SEPERATELY
Shell: 97% Cotton, 3% Elastane,
Liner: 52% Genuine DuPont™ Kevlar® fiber, 48% Polyester
*Recommended to be worn with boots or high-top shoes
Please Measure your favorite jeans and compare it to the size chart before placing your order
|JOGGER SIZE CHART (Inches)|
|28||27.00 - 39.00||28.00||41.00||21.00|
|30||28.00 - 40.00||28.50||42.00||22.00|
|32||29.00 - 41.00||29.00||43.00||23.00|
|34||30.00 - 42.00||29.50||44.00||24.00|
|36||31.00 - 43.00||30.00||45.00||25.00|
Due to the Jogger's elastic waist design, the first number in waist measurement is the minimum size and the second is the maximum stretch of the elastic waistband.
HOW TO MEASURE YOUR JEANS
Every brand has an actual jean dimension different to what the tag says. (IE: Most tag size 30 jeans measure the waist anywhere from 31-33 actual inches, depending on the brand)
Always Measure Your "Jeans" First And Compare:
• Lay out your favorite jeans on a flat surface with the button and zipper closed.
• Waist - measure the bottom of your belt-line from one end to the other. Single side. Multiply the number x 2.
• Inseam - measure from the bottom of the crotch to the hem of one pant leg.
• Hip - measure the widest part of the jeans, 1 inch above the bottom of the crotch, from one end to the other. Single side. Multiply the number x 2.
• Thigh - measure the widest part of one pant leg, about 1 inch below the bottom of the crotch. Single side. Multiply the number x 2.
• Compare the numbers to our "all around" dimension in the size chart and feel free to place these dimensions in the "Order Note" section during checkout.
- Dry Cleaning will help prolong the original color of the product.
- If machine washing is must; wash COLD, DRY FLAT under the shade or TUMBLE DRY/LOW HEAT
- DO NOT expose abrasion resistant liner to direct UV light (discoloration may occur)