Terix Pullover The Boar - Black / EMB
- Mid weight French Terry Shell
- Black Para-Aramid fiber reinforced abrasion resistant panels on elbows and shoulders
- Accepts CE Rated Impact Protectors (Sold Separately)
- Embroidered logo on the chest
- Drawstring with heat-wrapped tips
- YKK front zipper
- Zippered (YKK) closure on all pockets for secure storage
- Triple Stitched in critical areas
- Standard Fit
- Abrasion resistant panels / Impact protector pockets: 40% Cotton / 20% Polyester / 40% Genuine Dupont™ Kevlar® fiber
- Shell: 75% Cotton / 25% Polyester
- Approximated measurements refer to garment sizing, not body.
- Please compare with the dimensions of your favorite garment.
- Size may vary by the batch.
Need further assistance with sizing? Drop us any questions.
- Wash cold with mild detergent
- Dry Flat under the shade
- DO NOT TUMBLE DRY or IRON
COMFORT AND BREATHABILITY FOR ALL THE ACTION
TERIX™ 's framework features Gullinbursti's custom mid-weight French Terry shell; which is widely appraised for its ability to absorb moisture, keeping you cool, calm, and collected during the action. Gullinbursti's custom french terry shell is consists of a 75% Cotton and 25% Polyester mix. This breathable garment’s fabric allows for constant airflow, while providing exceptional comfort and flexibility. The optional CE Rated Impact Protectors can be placed in the inner pockets at the shoulders and elbows, if you’re looking for some extra security. On these critical impact areas, an additional patch of RAXTON™, our proprietary fabric developed with the finest Para-Aramid fibers, is stitched on to provide an extra layer of impact protection and abrasion resistance.